Buddhi Free
Enlightenment under the Buddhi Free
The LOL Crowd
Categories: Writings

U know wat??? Today I like took da “Do U Hav Boobs (Girlzzz only)” quiz on Facebook! And da result was freaky kewl!!! It sed that I DIDN’T have boobs!!! How kewl is dat?? Dont get it? This result proved widout ny doubt dat I AM a guy!!! Gawd! Facebook is soo kewl!! I totally laaooo Facebook! THANK U, whoever invented Facebook! I totally <3 u 2! More dan dat, i'm in LOVE with all da quizzes on fb! Dey teach me so many things abt ma friendz!! Lyk, how ma best frend Jas DaHunk Jadeja's left ear is bigger dan his right ear! How did I know??? He took the "Wat Size R Ur Ears" quiz on fb, dats how duh~! ๐Ÿ™‚ And since fb is 1 helluva kewl place, dis quiz HAS 2 b ryt!! ๐Ÿ™‚ :-p Just 2day, i took da "How well do U know Lucky KewlDewd Singh" quiz...nd....i just got a 30% on it! Nd then, he was lyk, "Dewd! Not kewl! U call me ur second best frend, nd u just got a 30%! Srsly dewd, relly not kewl! U got a 99.75% on Jas DaHunk's quiz. Duz dat mean dat u laaooo him more? Duz dat mean dat u r closer 2 him?" and i was lyk, "dewd, wateva! dont b so gay!" huh! da wannabe. Thinks by being close frends wid me, he'll b all kewl nd stuff! i relly hate ppl lyk him! They piss me off sooooooooo much! Den dere r ppl like Jai Arora. Dey always typ out ful sentences nd proper spellings lyk dis: "Hi. My name is Jai Arora. I am 19 years old." huh, what retards! dat last line took me almost an hr 2 typ! can u believ dat?! No wunder dey dont cum on chat so often it wud nyway take dem hrs 2 typ out nythng! and dey r sooooo boring! They hav all dese 'rooles' and 'ethics', watever they mean. Can u believ it, they wont even biach abt ppl! such nerds, i tell u! Nd Jai duznt even kno how 2 dress! I mean, jeans nd t-shirt?! Srsly?? Has he never seen fashion police? and he wont even cum on fb/update his stat on fb so often. he has 2 "hang out wid frends"! What retarded shyt! I mean, when you have Face-freakin-Book, Y do u need to hang out wid frends?! Dat's da point of the syt, nyway! 2 bring frends 2gether widout dem havng 2 step out ov dere houses! How can dat guy live wid himself????? I mean, no fb, no dressng, no biaching. What duz he HAV in his lyf??? More dan ppl like Lucky, itz ppl lyk Jai who piss me ov! Nyway, i tink i've sed a lot nyway. i think u get where i'm cumming from nd wat i'm sayin. Huh. If u hav lyk, evn a lil intelligence, u'll get it...LOL ๐Ÿ˜‰ nyway dewds nd dewdettes, peace off! Take care til next tym lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanx 4 readin..ciao!

25 Comments to “The LOL Crowd”

1. Harsh says:

On a scale of 1 to 10, exactly HOW bored would you say you are?

On that same scale, exactly HOW much do you hate all these quizzes?

Me.

2. Harsh says:

On a scale of 1 to 10, exactly HOW bored would you say you are?

On that same scale, exactly HOW much do you hate all these quizzes?

Me.

3. rach says:

ha! I’m damn bored. And damn pissed! How much do I hate all these quizzes? On a scale of 1 to 10? I’d say 10. Where 10 is the highest degree of hate possible.

4. rach says:

5. Harsh says:

I hereby declare you OFFICIALLY mad.

And bored, don’t forget bored.

Me.

6. Harsh says:

I hereby declare you OFFICIALLY mad.

And bored, don’t forget bored.

Me.

7. rach says:

well if you like those quizzes, then you just plain suck.

8. rach says:

well if you like those quizzes, then you just plain suck.

9. @Rach: Hilarious!

There’s a solution for you. Assuming you use Firefox, install Greasemonkey add-on. Then try ONE of these two Greasemonkey scripts – Facebook Purity (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/444590) which blocks all quiz notifications on your Facebook timeline; or UnFuck Facebook, a radical rethinking of how a Facebook page should look.

10. @Rach: Hilarious!

11. Oops, forgot the link for the second one. Here it is – http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/11992

12. Oops, forgot the link for the second one. Here it is – http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/11992

13. […] This post was Twitted by ankurb – Real-url.org […]

14. Naman Bagga says:

DeWd… YoU fOrGoT aBoUt DeWdS wHo TyPe LyK dIs. A qUiZ wId CoMmEnTs LyK dIs Iz UlTiMaTe ToRtUrE. aLsO i WuD cAlL tHeSe DeWdS dA lolzzzzzz CrOwD.

PS-TyPiNg In ThIs CaSe WaS pOsSiBlE oNlY oN mY mObIlE pHoNe

15. Naman Bagga says:

PS-TyPiNg In ThIs CaSe WaS pOsSiBlE oNlY oN mY mObIlE pHoNe

16. rach says:

@ankur: hey thanks man! but i dont think i’ll block the quizzes–it’s irritating, yet fun seeing how miserably unoccupied people really are, and the load of bull they’ll do to fill up their time.. ๐Ÿ™‚

@naman: ha! typing in that case would’ve meant that i would STILL be typing the post…but yes, that kind of thing also needs to be addressed…maybe, at a later date, together with my rant against people’s tendency of incessantly becoming fans of random things on fb

17. rach says:

18. Anupum says:

I hate quizzes like “Which Liquor Are You?” etc and like to take quiz like “what is your Geek lvl”. Cutting everything short isn’t good, like for word “cum”, I prefer come. So I try to type everything full.

19. Anupum says:

20. rach says:

@Anupam: ha! i just crack up every time i see ‘cum’ instead of ‘come’–poor sods are SO ignorant!

21. rach says:

22. jaap says:

the link to the “facebook purity” is actually
    or
    either one works just fine ๐Ÿ™‚

the link the previous poster posted didnt work

23. jaap says:

the link to the “facebook purity” is actually
    or
    either one works just fine ๐Ÿ™‚

the link the previous poster posted didnt work

24. Greystar says:

lol that's so irritatingly funny!it tuk me like 4eva 2 read tat!lol and what about those magical quizzes that “predict” your future?God!!

25. ha! that could go into a sequel post, which would also tackle farmville and social interview ๐Ÿ˜‰