Buddhi Free
Enlightenment under the Buddhi Free
CW ’07 Video
Categories: Video

Yeah, I worked on it. Dunno what EXACTLY I did, but I was on the team and MIGHT have given a few ideas along the way….

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdaaH_do5Cw&feature=player_embedded]

The video really belongs to Vivek (Illusion). Damn junior, still knows A LOT about editing. Poor soul did all the editing himself, without any of us helping in any way whatsoever in it, except twiddly little nothings like “don’t do it this way, do it this way!”.
Boris (now prefers iSopropyl to Boris) and I did the shooting (the shaky/jerky parts are by me).
Amritanshu was the equipment provider.
Special thanks to Arjun, our vice prez, for that amazing final scene. Really damn funny!!
All in all, a good video. Definately better than the Annual Day video we made, which suffered from poor editing, thanks to Vivek and the rest of the team (who rarely helped the poor blighter)…

12 Comments to “CW ’07 Video”

1. GQ says:

LOL, yeah, Arjun’s ending was GOOD!

2. GQ says:

The Annual Day video was made in practically one day man, after we lost our data on Premiere. AND it was made in Movie Maker, not AfterEffects.LOL, yeah, Arjun’s ending was GOOD!

3. rach says:

4. rach says:

we had round about a week and a half to cut it up, AFTER we lost our data on Premiere.And anyway, I’m not talking about the effects, about about the cohesiveness of the vid. I’ve said it earlier, I’ll say it again, the Annual Day vid seemed like a few random clips just put together with nothing binding them together.

5. GQ says:

6. GQ says:

No we didn’t. The data was lost on Premiere on a Saturday (which was also a PTM day, BTW), and the Annual Day was on a Tuesday. With a holiday on Sunday, the whole thing was done on Monday (cuz I stayed back till 9.30pm to do it). :p Anyway, yes, because of the fact that we started again, the Annual Day vid didn’t have cohesiveness.The Code Wars 2007 vid has a lot of effects, but could have had more cohesiveness. 🙂

7. rach says:

dude, we were working on Movie Maker one full week before that PTM.

8. rach says:

dude, we were working on Movie Maker one full week before that PTM. I distinctly remember sitting in the iLab, working on a pic slideshow for the vid when Eeshan came in and told me that Premiere was acting up. It was then that SIDDHARTH SHUKRAMANI said something to the effect that we could always fall back on Movie Maker. And, Eeshan relayed that message onto you guys and we began working on Movie Maker. And, all this happened right in the morning. Now, if it were a saturday, as you claim, what the hell was Shukramani doing in school anyway?

9. GQ says:

@Rach: It was a PTM, duh!

10. GQ says:

@Rach: It was a PTM, duh!

11. rach says:

@gq: U’ve gone barmy and I don’t wanna debate abt this anymore!

12. rach says:

@gq: U’ve gone barmy and I don’t wanna debate abt this anymore!